Regarding Preventive Measures of COVID-19
For everyone’s peace of mind
At Hyoe Koyokaku, we are preparing new hospitality that incorporates "new lifestyle" and "avoidance of 3 denseness" so that everyone can come with peace of mind.
We look forward to seeing you all in Arima, which is with the famous hot spring "Kinsen".
Efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19
● We regularly disinfect high-touch areas.
● A vinyl curtain separates the driver's seat and the back seat of the shuttle car.
（体温が 37.5 度以上や体調不良の場合は、スタッフへお申し出ください。）
● Please sterilize your hands and measure your temperature in the lobby.
(If your temperature is above 37.5 degrees or you are not feeling well, please inform our staff.)
● It is up to the customer to decide whether or not to wear a mask inside the facility.
● Carbon dioxide densitometers are installed in the front lobby and each restaurant.
● We have set up transparent acrylic protective screens at front desks.
● We will ask customers if they are in good health.
● Humidified air purifiers are installed in hotel lobby.
● A vinyl curtain separates are set up at the cashier counter.
● In consideration of hygiene concerns, we have stopped tasting at the shop.
● Lockers, hair dryers, and other items that come into contact with your hands are regularly disinfected.
● We restrict the number of guests when use sauna (Ichinoyu / Ninoyu) at one time.
● To avoid congestion, we have installed a monitor on the 9th floor of the North Building to inform you of the congestion status of the each public bath.
● If you scan the QR code in the guest room with your smartphone, you can see the congestion status of the public bath and breakfast restaurant while you are in your guest room.
● The restaurant has a partition for partitioning the seats.
● At the Viking restaurant, we take measures such as installing a splash prevention partition, serving food on small plates, etc., Please wear masks and Sanitise when you pick up foods.
● Your meal are prepared by staffs wearing mask.
Strengthening hygiene of the hotel
● We carefully disinfect doorknobs, etc., which are often touched multiple times a day.
● Sufficient ventilation is provided when cleaning rooms and common spaces.
● Disinfectants are installed at lobby, elevator hall, common spaces, etc.
our staffs’ actions
● We regularly check the body temperatures & wellbeing before starting work, and wear masks all the times during work.
● All of our staffs conduct hand washing, disinfecting.